Monday 23 May 2011

Pokemon Theme Song Music Mix

Hi guys,

I've decided to make my own competition for a Pokemon Theme Song music mix! Comment your music mix lyrics that is a full theme song mix. The Square brackets represent where the lyric(s) are from which theme song. Here's my one for example:

Po-ke-mon! [From Pokemon World]
It's a battle, win or lose. It's the friends you make,
it's the road you choose.
You got the right stuff, so make you're mind up.
Find the courage inside of you! [From Battle Frontier]
We will be heroes! We can change the world if we tried! 
I go where you go! Forever friends, you and I. We will be heroes! 
Pokemon! [From We Will Be Heroes]

Everybody wants to be a master! Everybody wants to show their skills.
Everybody wants to get there faster, make their way to the top of the hill [From Pokemon Johto]
I'm on a Master Quest! I want the whole world to see, I'm gonna be the very best. It's all I got to do to believe in me. 
Pokemon! [From Believe in Me]

It's always hard when your journey begins,
hard to find your way, hard to make new friends.
But there's nothing you can do, cause you got the power inside of you! [From Black & White]
A kid from Pallet Town, with a brand new world to see. Don't know what's ahead, but it won't get the best of me. There's so much to learn, and battles to be one. I've advanced so far and still there's always more to come. [From I Wanna Be a Hero]
I know the battle may be long, winners may have come and gone. But I will carry on! [From This Dream]

Walking down this endless highway, nothing but my friends beside me. We'll never give in, we'll never rest. Advance Battle is the ultimate test. [From Unbeatable]


Stand Up!
(Stand Up!)
For what is right.
Be brave!
Get ready to fight.
Hold On!
(Hold On!)
We're friends for life.
And if we come, together as one.
Complete the quests that we've begun.
We will win the
battle!
Galactic Battles! [From Battle Cry - (Stand Up!)]

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
(Ever was, ever was)
To
catch them is my real test
To
train them is my cause

My whole life has led to this
Time to test my skills
I know I just can't miss
Gonna show the world

Born to be a winner
(Johto)
Born to be a champion
Born to be a winner
Born to be the very best
(Pokémon Johto)
Born to be a winner

Pokémon! [From Born to Be a Winner]


I used mainly all the theme songs except for Diamond & Pearl, We Will Carry On! (From Pokemon DP: Sinnoh Victors) and the original theme. Good luck to all the contestants willing to enter! The winner will have his music mix featured in the Pokemon Theme Song Music Mix Winner Post and also have it featured in the movie that I'm making along with my one.

-itsnotalwaysblackandwhite

1 comment: